Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Holiday 2012 Open House Preview

You're invited to our Holiday Open House this weekend!
 
Saturday, November 10th from 9 am to 4 pm
Sunday, November 11th from 12 pm to 4 pm
 
 
This is it, our last sale of the year. We've painted every last piece of furniture, trimmed the trees and baked the cookies. On Friday we'll be bringing in bushels of greens to put the finishing touches on our little house.
 
 
For our local readers, the preview post is always a favorite. We have customers who come prepared with a list and head straight for their favorite items. We'll be adding pieces and fluffing until the last minute. Here's just a bit of what we'll have in store for you this time around!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 

  
 
  
  
 
Sure hope you can join us!
 


 

12 comments:

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Sharon, everything looks amazing!! :) I've got my eye on a few goodies already.

Susan @ SunflowerHugs said...

Everything looks amazing!
I love those chalkboards--they look like they are fabric.

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

Oh, I'm sure it will be a wonderful sale! I noticed quite a few of your beautiful wreaths hanging around ;-)

Ali Richardson said...

I almost dread reading these preview posts because I am green with envy for the people that get to go to your sales. Everything looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Twice Nice said...

It looks fabulous! i wish I was closer!

Emily @ The Diligent One said...

I hope to see you and the girls on Saturday!

Chris at Red Gate Farm said...

Ok... next year I MUST know when this sale is just so I can book a ticket and fly across the country!!! Your sales are fabulous looking BUT CHRISTMAS... how I wish I was a tad bit closer :(

~Chris

PS and if those Santa (paper I believe) plates on that little corner unit with the milk glass don't sell I know a certain someone that would PAY to have them shipped!

Cassie Bustamante said...

gah! you are killing me!!!! i wish i could come!!!!! i love the pink desk- too cute! you ladies are awesome!

Yvette said...

I want one of everything!
I love how all the dishes are stacked in the drainer and on the sink....makes my OCD sing

Marie said...

hmmm....i just google mapped where you are. only 2.5 hours from me. it MAY be worth the drive to snag a few of those santa mugs!!

Unknown said...

I hope so. I certainly want to come but If only I could use some teleportation. That should do the trick.

house and land packages pearsall

Transformations By Jacqueline said...

Love the open house collection!! Congrats